TAURUS: A MulTinational PhAse IV Study EvalUating Real World Treatment Pattern in Previously Treated Hemophilia A Patients Receiving KOVALTRY (Octocog alfa) for RoUtine ProphylaxiS.
The purpose of the study is to understand how Kovaltry is used by hemophilia A patients for
prophylaxis therapy (prevention of bleeding).
You will be in the study for approximately one year.
Compensation is available.
This is a multinational prospective study that aims to investigate weekly prophylaxis dosing regiments used in standard clinical practice with the use of an electronic data capture (EDC) system.
• Male patients diagnosed with moderate to severe hemophilia A
• Any age
• ≥ 50 exposure days (EDs) to any FVIII product
• Patients with or without history of inhibitors
• Patient with previous history of inhibitors, with at least 2 consecutive negative inhibitor tests and on standard prophylaxis therapy for at least 1 year prior to study entry
• Currently on or plan to start prophylaxis therapy with KOVALTRY
Due to COVID-19, new enrollment in research studies will be greatly limited.
If you are interested in a study, there may be a longer waiting period to receive a response to your inquiry.
View the guidance for research participants for additional information.
Let us know how the study team can reach you.
If you do not hear back within 2 business days, reach out to the study team directly at the contact information above or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you.