HRPP News Bulletin
The Office of the Vice President for Research's Human Research Protections Program (HRPP) has created the “HRPP News Bulletin” as a vehicle for providing important and timely information relevant to those who participate in human research at the University at Buffalo.
- December 2010: Obama Orders Review of Human Subject Protections Citing Guatemalan Research Travesty
- September 2010: Guidance on Withdrawal of Subject from Research: Data Retention and Other Related Issues
- August 2010: Educational Opportunities for Improving Research Practice
- December 2009: The Benefits of AAHRPP Accreditation
- July 2009: The Informed Consent Process
- June 2009: What are the Criteria for Approval of a Research Study?
- May 2009: New HRPP Policies and Procedures Manual
- February 2009: The Future of Human Research: Concerns and Possibilities
- January 2009: UB HRPP Completes Phase 1 of Accreditation Process
- September 2007: Expert In Human Subjects Research, Robert J. Levine
- April 2007: New Educational Curriculum for Human Subject Research
- February 2007: Resources For Research Volunteers
- November 2006: UB Pursues Human Research Protection Program Accreditation