Sponsored Projects Services (SPS) is dedicated to supporting University faculty and staff in their efforts to seek out and secure external awards for programs of research, scholarly and creative activities, education and training, and public service; and to support faculty and staff in their efforts to manage external award funds effectively and prudently, in order to ensure that all Sponsor and University commitments and expectations are met.
NIH Deadline: 11/05/2014
SPS Deadline: 10/29/2014
Steps to secure and manage awards:
- Search For Sponsors
- Learn Proposal Fundamentals
- Prepare, Submit, Check Your Proposal
- Award Management
University at Buffalo's Sponsored Projects Services (SPS) Whiteboard provides a snapshot of all research proposals that are currently in development at SPS in support of the entire UB research community.
- 189 Current Proposals in Development
- 362 Proposals Submitted Since July, 2014
The dropbox is used to send Adobe grants.gov PDF application package to Sponsored Projects Services (SPS). This system allows SPS to download the application package and send comments back. After review and approval by SPS, the Adobe file will be submitted through Grants.gov to the Sponsor.
The Approval Form houses important information (e.g. sponsor, budget, IRB and IACUC approvals, etc.) about the proposal. Department chairs and deans review and approve the form. Prior to completing the form, finalize the proposal budget with the SPS office.
Staff / Department Lookup
View proposal, award and expenditure information broken down by department, sponsor and investigators.View >
- Rights to UB spider venom drug acquired by clinical-stage pharma firm
- UB researcher will continue to evaluate the NYS Early Intervention Program for children through 2016
- UB study: COPD patients breathe easier with Lung Flute
- UB, First Niagara award six grants from $100,000 Business Catalyst Program