Sponsored Projects Services (SPS) is dedicated to supporting University faculty and staff in their efforts to seek out and secure external awards for programs of research, scholarly and creative activities, education and training, and public service; and to support faculty and staff in their efforts to manage external award funds effectively and prudently, in order to ensure that all Sponsor and University commitments and expectations are met.
NIH Deadline: 2/05/2015
SPS Deadline: 1/29/2015
Steps to secure and manage awards:
- Search For Sponsors
- Learn Proposal Fundamentals
- Prepare, Submit, Check Your Proposal
- Award Management
University at Buffalo's Sponsored Projects Services (SPS) Whiteboard provides a snapshot of all research proposals that are currently in development at SPS in support of the entire UB research community.
- 159 Current Proposals in Development
- 555 Proposals Submitted Since July, 2014
The dropbox is used to send Adobe grants.gov PDF application package to Sponsored Projects Services (SPS). This system allows SPS to download the application package and send comments back. After review and approval by SPS, the Adobe file will be submitted through Grants.gov to the Sponsor.
The Approval Form houses important information (e.g. sponsor, budget, IRB and IACUC approvals, etc.) about the proposal. Department chairs and deans review and approve the form. Prior to completing the form, finalize the proposal budget with the SPS office.
Staff / Department Lookup
View proposal, award and expenditure information broken down by department, sponsor and investigators.View >
- A 3-D, talking map for the blind (and everyone else)
- UB again among the top 20 U.S. universities hosting international students
- BNMC President Matt Enstice to discuss how campuswide initiatives impact community
- Wearable tech for the battlefield and people at risk for heart attacks