HRPP Topics - CYIRB edition
“HRPP Topics” was developed to provide information and helpful “tips” to individuals conducting human research at UB and its affiliates. Each issue addresses one specific topic that has been identified as an area of interest or concern.
Comments and suggestions for future HRPP Topics are welcome and should be submitted to Dorothy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vol 1, No 1: -outdated-
- Vol 1, No 2: How to Report Enrollment Numbers
- Vol 1, No 3: -outdated-
- Vol 1, No 4: “Strong” Passwords: Protecting Electronic Research Data
- Vol 1, No 5: Advertising and Recruitment Materials
- Vol 2, No 1: Privacy vs. Confidentiality: What’s the Difference?
- Vol 2, No 2: “Unanticipated Problems” What They Are and How to Report Them
- Vol 2, No 4: Data And Safety Monitoring Plans (DSMPs)
- Vol 3, No 1: Certificates of Confidentiality: What Are They? When Should You Apply For One?
- Vol 4, No 1: When is it necessary to re-consent active research participants?