University at Buffalo uses CITI for many of its compliance training needs.
Steps for CITI New User Registration:
- Click Register Here. If you already have a CITI account you can proceed to the instructions for registering a particular course.
- From section "1. Select your Institution or Organization" section of the CITI registration Select "SUNY - Buffalo (University at Buffalo) from the Participating Institutions" drop down
- Follow the instructions to fill out the remaining sections of the CITI registration form.
- Click the "Submit" button when finished.
Steps for Selecting CITI COI Mini-Course:
- Click: Goto CITI Program website, https://www.citiprogram.org/. Note - If you are currently not registered for CITI you need to do so first, click Register Here.
- Select: "Add a course or update your learner groups" link for course selection.
- Click: "Yes" radio button under "Question 1 Would you like to take the Conflict of Interest mini-course?".
- Click: "Continue" button. This brings you back to the Main Menu.
- Click: "Enter" link for the Conflicts of Interest, Stage 1.