"We've reduced costs...and maintained our competitive position."
President, Midland Machinery Co. Inc.
"UB has made all the difference (for Lung Flute)."
Medical Acoustics: Success with industry-university collaboration
Frank Codella, CEO
"UB has a wealth of information and ability."
Applied Sciences Group
Paul Buckley, President
"Learned how to serve current
customers while increasing business."
President, Battaglia & Associates
"Ultimately, the quality of our project was elevated because of CCR."
President, IBC Digital Inc.
"This program helped me... taking chances and making mistakes are part of the growth process."
Shandra Spicer, President & CEO
S&W Contracting of WNY Inc.
"The professionalism and skill sets I'm dealing with are fantastic."
Edward S. Czechowski
New Product Development Manager, Cameron Compression Systems
"Prepares you .... how to use your education and skills in the workplace."
"I took this dream I had and I didn't just dream it, I lived it."
Lenny L. Johnson
Owner, L&D Johnson Plumbing and Heating Inc.
"Our most important asset in Buffalo Niagara is our intellectual capacity."
CEO, Graphene Devices Ltd.
"We have TCIE on speed dial."
Production Manager and Certified Lead Auditor, Taylor Devices
Driving the Economy
Hear from academic and economic development leaders on how our area colleges and universities are driving the region’s knowledge economy.
Freedom to Operate
Dec. 5: Learn from Dr. Ranjana Kadle what it takes to run your life-sciences start-up company.
- C&E News picks UB chemist’s X-ray crystal study as one of the world’s top 10
- UB cardiologist is appointed to prestigious review committee that advises directors of NHLBI and NIH
- UB’s Aga will present keynote at international workshop on how antibiotics move through soil and water
- Environmental chemicals that may boost diabetes risk by disrupting circadian rhythms are being studied at UB
- Short sellers not to blame for 2008 financial crisis, study finds