Train Your Workforce
Gain a competitive edge through dynamic workforce and leadership development opportunities. Access diverse continuing education resources.
- The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers extensive work readiness and job placement services to meet employers' needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-849-6738.
- iSciWNY focuses on understanding the career pathways—preparation and opportunities—for the many qualified candidates in the life sciences.
Professional Development and Training
- At The UB Center for Industrial Effectiveness (TCIE), a talented group of skilled and experienced facilitators train more than 1,500 working professionals annually in credentialed programs that bolster career advancement, enhancing skill sets through continuous improvement, change management, and strategic outcomes. Contact Gary Simon at email@example.com or 716-645-8837.
- Through its Executive Education, the School of Management delivers many functional programs, including custom options that impact organizations and careers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-3200.
- Experiential learning opportunities offered by the UB School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership advance a professional's ability to lead entrepreneurially. Contact email@example.com or 716-885-5715.
- The Allstate Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs Program (MWEE) - through the UB School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership - assists minority and women entrepreneurs as they move their companies to the next stage of development. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-885-5715.
- Millard Fillmore College (MFC) offers continuing education and academic outreach. Its portfolio includes: customized training solutions for business; CEU registry; Career Growth Track Certificate Programs and distance learning opportunities. Signature programs include: life sciences; entrepreneurship; human resources; business and computer technologies; and legal studies. Contact Larry Gingrich or 716-829-3497.
- The School of Social Work Office of Continuing Education offers certificate noncredit programs in trauma counseling as well as nonprofit administration, continuing education workshops, and customized training options for human service professionals. Contact Lesa Fichte,LMSW, director of continuing education, at email@example.com or 716-829-5847.
- The Toxicology Research Center / Atlantic OSHA Training Center is one of 25 authorized OSHA Training Institute Education Centers, providing health and safety training for manufacturing and construction industries in both private sector and government. It also offers a wide variety of occupational and environmental safety and health training options (e.g. OSHA 500 Trainer series, HAZWOPER series, Confined Space, etc.) for students at all levels from area idustry, community outreach organizations, local government, healthcare and other educational institutions. It also designs specific training and conducts courses at client facilities. Contact Joseph A. Syracuse or 716-829-5463.