Recruit Employees and Interns
UB works with a range of industry professionals seeking to strengthen their staff through new employee recruitment and student internships.
- Hire the best and brightest candidates through Career Services. Hit the Bullseye when looking for talent management assistance, to post an opportunity, or to recruit on campus. Contact Judith Applebaum at email@example.com or 716-645-4642.
- Network in an exclusive online community of UB graduates. Alumni may post company job openings and search for qualified candidates all online in UB Connect, the alumni community, at www.ubconnect.org. Non-alums may also post job openings by contacting the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-3312.
- Looking for graduates skilled in business and management? Contact the School of Management's Career Resource Center.
- Enthusiastic and capable candidates from major academic departments are ready to go to work for you. When looking for interns—graduates and undergraduates—from engineering to the arts, work with Career Services. Contact Bob Orrange at email@example.com or 716-645-4620 or http://www.hireub.buffalo.edu.
- MBAs and undergraduates offer their knowledge and skills to gain industry experience. Check out the School of Management Internship Program. Contact Carrie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-5907.
- UB Law Career Services lists volunteer and paid student positions. Contact Lisa Patterson, the Associate Dean for Career Services at 716-645-6262. Credit-bearing externships are with judges, government offices and nonprofits only. These are long-term placement opportunities established prior to any student involvement. Contact Lise Gelernter 716-645-3152 if interested in being considered.