Business Consulting and Assistance
Gain a competitive edge through diverse and accessible business consulting services.
- Professional consultants assess an organization's overall business performance, needs and challenges, and devise a customized, results-oriented roadmap for business improvement. Sustain the change that elevates your company's competitive position in the marketplace with help from the The Center for Industrial Effectiveness (TCIE). Contact Gary Simon at email@example.com or 716-645-8837.
- A premier source for corporate training and executive education, the UB School of Management offers a wide variety of programs to meet the demanding challenges of today's global business marketplace. From customized training to MBA degree programs, we help develop leaders who can meet the strategic objectives of your organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-3200.
- The Center on Rehabilitation Synergy (CRS) is designed to enhance performance of organizations, professionals, advocates, families, employers, and individuals with diasabilities. Through education, organizational development, technical assistance and consultation, the center helps in transitioning from school to careers and in supported employment. It also offers a graduate degree in Rehabilitative Counseling. Contact Marilyn Stevens (email@example.com) or 716-829-3243. Learn More
Resources for Entrepreneurs
Bolster your entrepreneurial leadership skills with comprehensive support services, including coaching, counseling, mentoring and networking.
- Overcome business challenges, create new opportunities and develop valuable networking relationships with assistance from the UB School of Management Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-885-5715.
- The UB School of Management High-Tech Entrepreneurial Leadership Program is CEL's specialized program for executives and senior-level management from early-stage or evolving technology-based companies, life sciences or other high-tech sectors. Contact email@example.com or 716-885-5715.
Survive the vulnerable start-up period with help from UB's extensive business development resources and incubation programs, which provide flexible rental terms for office and laboratory space, administrative support and access to UB resources, facilities and purchasing power.
- The Office of Science Technology Transfer and Economic Outreach / UB Technology Incubator is UB's interface between the inventive work of laboratory research and the applied commercial development. It provides space, assistance and mentoring in a best-practices incubator. Contact Woody Maggard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-2990.
- Expand your life sciences business through research and development assets, outreach and expertise within the university, work with the UB Center for Advanced Biomedical and Bioengineering Technology (UB CAT). Contact Marnie LaVigne at email@example.com or 716-881-8904.
Support for Minority/Women Business Enterprises
UB supports minority/women business enterprises with resources for meeting business challenges, creating new opportunities and networking.
- The Allstate Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs Program (MWEE) in the UB School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership focuses on business-to-business mentoring and skill-building in areas including marketing, human resources, finance and accounting, and IT networks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-885-5715.
- Understand the options for minority and women-owned enterprises in becoming suppliers for the university and obtain guidance on the certification process. Contact Helen Gaiter at email@example.com or 716-645-4501.