"This program helped me... taking chances and making mistakes are part of the growth process."
Shandra Spicer, President & CEO
S&W Contracting of WNY Inc.
"We've reduced costs...and maintained our competitive position."
President, Midland Machinery Co. Inc.
"Ultimately, the quality of our project was elevated because of CCR."
President, IBC Digital Inc.
"Prepares you .... how to use your education and skills in the workplace."
"UB has a wealth of information and ability."
Applied Sciences Group
Paul Buckley, President
"UB has made all the difference (for Lung Flute)."
Medical Acoustics: Success with industry-university collaboration
Frank Codella, CEO
"Our most important asset in Buffalo Niagara is our intellectual capacity."
CEO, Graphene Devices Ltd.
"I took this dream I had and I didn't just dream it, I lived it."
Lenny L. Johnson
Owner, L&D Johnson Plumbing and Heating Inc.
"Learned how to serve current
customers while increasing business."
President, Battaglia & Associates
"The professionalism and skill sets I'm dealing with are fantastic."
Edward S. Czechowski
New Product Development Manager, Cameron Compression Systems
"We have TCIE on speed dial."
Production Manager and Certified Lead Auditor, Taylor Devices
Driving the Economy
Hear from academic and economic development leaders on how our area colleges and universities are driving the region’s knowledge economy.
Freedom to Operate
Dec. 5: Learn from Dr. Ranjana Kadle what it takes to run your life-sciences start-up company.
- Rights to UB spider venom drug acquired by clinical-stage pharma firm
- UB researcher will continue to evaluate the NYS Early Intervention Program for children through 2016
- UB study: COPD patients breathe easier with Lung Flute
- UB, First Niagara award six grants from $100,000 Business Catalyst Program
- No sedative necessary: Scientists discover new “sleep node” in the brain