"UB has a wealth of information and ability."
Applied Sciences Group
Paul Buckley, President
"This program helped me... taking chances and making mistakes are part of the growth process."
Shandra Spicer, President & CEO
S&W Contracting of WNY Inc.
"Prepares you .... how to use your education and skills in the workplace."
"Learned how to serve current
customers while increasing business."
President, Battaglia & Associates
"Our most important asset in Buffalo Niagara is our intellectual capacity."
CEO, Graphene Devices Ltd.
"UB has made all the difference (for Lung Flute)."
Medical Acoustics: Success with industry-university collaboration
Frank Codella, CEO
"Ultimately, the quality of our project was elevated because of CCR."
President, IBC Digital Inc.
"We have TCIE on speed dial."
Production Manager and Certified Lead Auditor, Taylor Devices
"We've reduced costs...and maintained our competitive position."
President, Midland Machinery Co. Inc.
"The professionalism and skill sets I'm dealing with are fantastic."
Edward S. Czechowski
New Product Development Manager, Cameron Compression Systems
"I took this dream I had and I didn't just dream it, I lived it."
Lenny L. Johnson
Owner, L&D Johnson Plumbing and Heating Inc.
Driving the Economy
Hear from academic and economic development leaders on how our area colleges and universities are driving the region’s knowledge economy.
Freedom to Operate
Dec. 5: Learn from Dr. Ranjana Kadle what it takes to run your life-sciences start-up company.
- Media advisory: Cartwright to speak at All Things Research 2014, a roundtable on July 9 in Washington, D.C.
- “Nanojuice” could improve how doctors examine the gut
- Student researcher travels to Arctic to test the prediction that the ice-sheet melted later than 12,000 years ago
- Fear, not data, motivates sunscreen users, research shows
- ‘Bad’ video game behavior increases players’ moral sensitivity