Most web browsers support linking to specific pages by typing named access keys:
Windows users: press Alt + an access key.
Macintosh users: press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site use the following access keys for common tasks:
- Access key H - Home
- Access key S - Search Site
- Access key C - Skip to Content
- Access key A - Accessibility statement
- The Vice President for Research website is designed around a template which validates as XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- All cascading style sheets (CSS) validate using the W3C CSS Validator.
- This site uses cascading style sheets (css) for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser does not support cascading style sheets, the content of each page is still readable. For more information about upgrading your browser to fully support stylesheets click here.
- For speech browser users who may wish to avoid repeated verbalisation of navigation lists access key c will skip to the content of the page.
- All pages include a site search box (access key s).
- All content images used in this site include a descriptive alt attribute. Those images which are purely decorative or used for layout include a null alt attribute.
Many forms on the Vice President For Research website are made available in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format. This is to ensure format and layout and to provide and easy way to print the documents. Below are some links to help you view these documents.
The Vice President for Research tries to maintain the highest level of accessibility for its users, regardless of any disability.
This policy applies only to web pages that employ the Vice President for Research design templates.
If you have any questions of comments please email our webmaster at email@example.com